This free in person or online CPD seminar will help you understand the regulations and the science behind effective containment of waste and recyclable materials awaiting collection within residential environments.
- Overview of Waste & Recycling in UK, how this drives legislation and guidance for specifiers
- Demonstrate key storage types: internal, external and underground, and where to use them
- Understand current legislation and guidance regarding communal store location and design
- Learn a simple 10-step process to minimise fire risk and waste costs and increase recycling
- Demonstrate opportunities for enhancement of biodiversity within the built environment
- Learn how to specify the right storage system, whether internal, external or underground
- Get inspiration for your next project with a broad range of class-leading case studies